- Principles for implementing safety standards for pipeline electric heater equipment
- Release date: February 15, 2020 Hits: 78 Category: Industry News
The main contents of the technical management of pipeline electric heater equipment are:
a) According to different types of heating equipment, formulate corresponding technical management regulations and assessment standards.
b) Preparation of heating equipment repair, modification and renewal plans.
c) Formulate annual inspection and maintenance plan.
d) Technical training and assessment of heating equipment management, operation and maintenance personnel.
e) Regularly perform the thermal measurement on the air duct electric heater equipment.
f) Establish a sound technical management file for heating equipment
1. The technical management department shall participate in the investigation and review of the selection of heating equipment, and make comments on the design scheme.
2. The selection of heating equipment should follow the following principles:
a) Meet production requirements.
b) Advanced technology and high degree of automation.
c) Safe and reliable.
d) Comply with energy saving and environmental protection regulations.
e) Operating economy.
Pipe electric heater.jpg
3. The rated thermal load of heating equipment shall be determined in accordance with the GB / T 17410 GB / T17954 medium heat load series.
4. The efficiency of heating equipment should meet the requirements of GB / T17954 and SY / T0538. Its efficiency test should meet the requirements of GB / T15317 sY / T6381.
5. The water quality of steam boilers and hot water boilers should comply with GB 1576
6. Flue gas emissions from heating equipment should comply with GB 13271
7. The heating equipment gallery of the automatic oil pipeline is remotely monitored by the station control computer (referred to as the station control machine). The heating equipment instrument control system should reserve terminal blocks or communication interfaces according to the needs of remote monitoring.
8. The life of heating equipment should be able to meet the requirements for long-term normal operation.
9. Check that the flame size of the burner should be compatible with the size of the furnace structure. The flame length of the heating furnace under the rated load should not be greater than 2/3 of the furnace length.
10. The main technical performance indicators of the auxiliary equipment and facilities in the heating equipment should be confirmed. The system configuration should be conducive to improving furnace efficiency, reducing ash deposits, facilitating ash removal, anti-scaling, anti-heating medium aging, and anti-flue dew point corrosion. The protection facilities should be complete and reliable, and the structure should be simple and compact. Horizontal furnaces should use snake-shaped furnace tube laying methods; vertical furnace aluminum profile radiators should use coiled tube laying methods; flue gas heat recovery should use advanced and mature energy-saving heat exchangers, and tube-type tube replacement should not be used. Heater.
11. The burner should be selected according to the main aspects of reasonable structure of the furnace body, high operating reliability, high degree of automation, convenient maintenance and low purchase and maintenance costs. The structure of the burner should be from the atomization type (medium atomization / N. Mechanical atomization), the adjustment type (oil-air split / oil-air combined modulation), the assembly type (burner fan integrated type / burner fan split type) and The atomization effect of the periodic operation is confirmed one by one. Fuel oil heating furnaces with a power of less than or equal to 8MW (40) are declared to use wind-oil combined thick burners; if the power is greater, wind-oil split burners should be used.
12. To ensure the safety of the operation of heating equipment, when purchasing heating equipment or replacing burners with different structures, the start-stop furnace program controller, interlocking protection facilities, exit temperature (pressure) adjustment facilities and boiler water level three-pulse monitoring facilities should Heating equipment manufacturer complete set configuration.
13. The filtering accuracy of the filter in front of the fuel oil flow meter of the fuel heating equipment should be within the technical indicators: the filtering accuracy of the medium atomized burner should not be less than 250 / * m1, and the filtering accuracy of the mechanical atomized burner should not be less than 130 / tIn. The filter should have a stainless steel filter screen to facilitate the disassembly and assembly of the filter element, and its volume should be one specification larger than that of the standard filter.
14. Reasonable matching of fuel oil pressure and stable operation should be ensured. In the use environment of the common fuel oil pipeline of multiple furnaces, it should be ensured that each furnace does not affect each other when starting and stopping. If the type of burner is different, each furnace's fuel oil supply and return line should be equipped with a self-regulating valve; if the type of burner is the same, each furnace's common fuel oil line should be equipped with a variable frequency speed regulating oil pump or electric control valve.
15. When the flanged electric heater of the heating equipment burner is used, the power is greater than or equal to 8MW (40 or the load changes between 40% and 100%). The continuous (triac-controlled) control mode electric heater or the Electric SY / T6382-2009 heater with multiple groups of heating tubes in intermittent control mode; electric heaters with a single group of heating tubes controlled by intermittent (contactor) should be avoided. Power is less than 8MW (40 or load change within 70%) ~ 100% of the application can be equipped with intermittent (contactor) control of a single set of scoring heating electric heaters. When continuous control is used, the fuel oil temperature should be controlled within a given range of 1; intermittent control In the mode, the fuel oil temperature is controlled at a given value.
16. Each heating equipment should be equipped with a fuel flow meter. For the heating equipment of a mechanical atomizing burner, a single meter should be implemented.
- Related tags: electricalcontrolcabinet
- Previous ： First article Next ： Place of use and development history of air duct electric heater
Yancheng Keanda Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Address: Keanda Machinery, Yancheng High-tech Industrial Park, Jiangsu Province